1. The Alaskan Grizzly bear is the biggest carnivorous land animal in the world.
2. Cats don’t have sweet taste buds. Because of this cats cannot taste sweet flavors.
3. The heart of a blue whale is as big as a small car.
4. Some butterflies and moths taste with their legs.
5. The eye of an ostrich is bigger than its brain.
6. Sharks almost never get sick.
7. Cats have 32 muscles in their ears.
8. The Nile crocodile’s sex is determined by temperature: Under 30 Celsius only female crocodiles are born.
9. Elephants can’t jump.
10. The giraffe has the same number of bones in its neck as a human – just 7.
Did you ever wondered how tornadoes form and from where do they coming from? This is a great educational video for you to learn and get to know more about tornadoes.
Interesting video for kids to learn more about this unique natural phenomenon.
Each year in Alaska’s McNeil River State Game Sanctuary between June and August many brown bears appear to fish for salmon. People find this fascinating so some are granted access to the park to observe the wild animals.
1. The height of the Eiffel tower varies by as much as 6 inches depending on the temperature.
This sweet dog is surely one of the best drivers we’ve ever seen.
This little chap in the video is called Baby and he’s a pet rat visibly living his best life! As you can see he just got offered a huge pile of cooked spaghetti and he seems quite content, just chilling in his owner’s lap, stuffing his little face with pasta.
If you have some free time and extra creativity try these DIY tips in the video for your school supplies! You’ll surely stand out of the crowd with a beautifully handcrafted notebook and other uniquely designed school things! The girl in the video has really cool ideas and makes beautiful things!