1. The height of the Eiffel tower varies by as much as 6 inches depending on the temperature.
2. The biggest active volcano in the world is Mauna Loa on Hawaii’s Big Island.
3. The river Nile froze over twice so far. First in 829 and then in 1010.
4. The world’s biggest pyramid is not in Egypt but in Mexico.
5. 97% of the water on Earth is saltwater. Only 3% is fresh-water.
6. If the axis of the globe were not tilted, there would be no seasons.
7. A pineapple is neither an apple nor a pine. It is in fact a large berry.
8. A fresh egg will sink in water but a stale one will float on top.
9. The Spanish National Anthem has no words.
10. Rhythms is the longest English word without a vowel.
we are showin here 10 easy do it yourself gift ideas that you can easily make by yourself and surprise someone from your family or friends.
Christmas is almost here but you still have time to make one of these! Let's get started!
Good Luck! And Merry Christmas!
This sweet dog is surely one of the best drivers we’ve ever seen.
1. Of all the human sensory organs the nose is the fastest to tire: after only one minute it needs time to rest.
Did you ever wondered how tornadoes form and from where do they coming from? This is a great educational video for you to learn and get to know more about tornadoes.
Interesting video for kids to learn more about this unique natural phenomenon.
Each year in Alaska’s McNeil River State Game Sanctuary between June and August many brown bears appear to fish for salmon. People find this fascinating so some are granted access to the park to observe the wild animals.
This little chap in the video is called Baby and he’s a pet rat visibly living his best life! As you can see he just got offered a huge pile of cooked spaghetti and he seems quite content, just chilling in his owner’s lap, stuffing his little face with pasta.