1. The height of the Eiffel tower varies by as much as 6 inches depending on the temperature.
2. The biggest active volcano in the world is Mauna Loa on Hawaii’s Big Island.
3. The river Nile froze over twice so far. First in 829 and then in 1010.
4. The world’s biggest pyramid is not in Egypt but in Mexico.
5. 97% of the water on Earth is saltwater. Only 3% is fresh-water.
6. If the axis of the globe were not tilted, there would be no seasons.
7. A pineapple is neither an apple nor a pine. It is in fact a large berry.
8. A fresh egg will sink in water but a stale one will float on top.
9. The Spanish National Anthem has no words.
10. Rhythms is the longest English word without a vowel.
Did you ever wondered how tornadoes form and from where do they coming from? This is a great educational video for you to learn and get to know more about tornadoes.
Interesting video for kids to learn more about this unique natural phenomenon.
The WORLD'S BIGGEST SURPRISE EGG EVER ? All we know is it's BIG,HUGE,MASSIVE,MEGA & full of FROZEN Surprise TOYS! Enjoy watching this fantastic HD video for children and sing along to the frozen movie song "Let it go" on the Frozen Karaoke Microphone!
Each year in Alaska’s McNeil River State Game Sanctuary between June and August many brown bears appear to fish for salmon. People find this fascinating so some are granted access to the park to observe the wild animals.
we are showin here 10 easy do it yourself gift ideas that you can easily make by yourself and surprise someone from your family or friends.
Christmas is almost here but you still have time to make one of these! Let's get started!
Good Luck! And Merry Christmas!
This sweet dog is surely one of the best drivers we’ve ever seen.
1. Of all the human sensory organs the nose is the fastest to tire: after only one minute it needs time to rest.