1. Of all the human sensory organs the nose is the fastest to tire: after only one minute it needs time to rest.
2. The human heart beats around 100,000 times per day.
3. Everyone is born with 270 bones but once fully grown there are just 206.
4. A human’s top layer of skin is completely replaced within 4 weeks.
5. Our noses and ears never stop growing.
6. Women’s hearts typically beat faster than men’s hearts.
7. Like fingerprints, everyone’s tongue print is different.
And now, few interesting facts:
1. Only 75% of people wash from top to bottom in the shower.
2. Pepi II Neferkare of ancient Egypt has the longest recorded reign of any monarch in history: approximately 94 years.
3. Around 85% of the world’s population is right-handed.
4. In Albania nodding your head means no and shaking it means yes.
This sweet dog is surely one of the best drivers we’ve ever seen.
This little chap in the video is called Baby and he’s a pet rat visibly living his best life! As you can see he just got offered a huge pile of cooked spaghetti and he seems quite content, just chilling in his owner’s lap, stuffing his little face with pasta.
If you have some free time and extra creativity try these DIY tips in the video for your school supplies! You’ll surely stand out of the crowd with a beautifully handcrafted notebook and other uniquely designed school things! The girl in the video has really cool ideas and makes beautiful things!
Each year in Alaska’s McNeil River State Game Sanctuary between June and August many brown bears appear to fish for salmon. People find this fascinating so some are granted access to the park to observe the wild animals.
1. The height of the Eiffel tower varies by as much as 6 inches depending on the temperature.
You can find great tips on Andreaschoice Youtube channel and this tutorial is absolutely great. It shows how simple it actually is to make a beanie out of, well, anything.