Decayed teeth, obesity and insomnia. Talking about sugar all these bad effects come first into our minds! Here is what you should know about this sweetener.
1. The sugar will only cause tooth decay if you eat it all day and you have poor oral hygiene habits.
2. 60 grams of sugar can be safely eaten without our body would develop it into fat. This is equivalent to about four scoops of ice-cream
3. It’s a common mistake that sugar causes diabetes.
4. Sugar improves your state of mind.
5. High sugar intake is partly responsible for the fast aging of cells.
6. A spoonful of sugar could cost 5 dollars back in the 15th century London
7. Lemon contains more sugar than strawberries do.
8. It is used to add to bitter medicines to cover up the unpleasant taste.
This sweet dog is surely one of the best drivers we’ve ever seen.
This little chap in the video is called Baby and he’s a pet rat visibly living his best life! As you can see he just got offered a huge pile of cooked spaghetti and he seems quite content, just chilling in his owner’s lap, stuffing his little face with pasta.
If you have some free time and extra creativity try these DIY tips in the video for your school supplies! You’ll surely stand out of the crowd with a beautifully handcrafted notebook and other uniquely designed school things! The girl in the video has really cool ideas and makes beautiful things!
Each year in Alaska’s McNeil River State Game Sanctuary between June and August many brown bears appear to fish for salmon. People find this fascinating so some are granted access to the park to observe the wild animals.
1. The height of the Eiffel tower varies by as much as 6 inches depending on the temperature.
You can find great tips on Andreaschoice Youtube channel and this tutorial is absolutely great. It shows how simple it actually is to make a beanie out of, well, anything.