Probably muffins are the favorite cake of a beginner housewife. Baking muffin is not a big thing but we would like to share a few tip and tricks with you so then you can make the perfect muffin!
1. If you don’t use paper molds only just the classical metal muffin pan, it’s worth to wait 5-10 minutes after it’s fully baked, because it will be easier to turn it out from the pan.
2. The most important thing is when you make muffin is to mix the solid and liquid ingredients separately. When it is done you can mix these 2 part, but just slightly! The best dough is a little bit liquid, but also let is has some structure.
3. Try to use an ice cream spoon to always put the right amount of mixture into the pan.
4. Baking powder can be replaced by baking soda, but in this case you have to add a little bit more than the recipe advices.
5. If you want to put some filling into your muffin, the best thing you can do is to add it after its baked!
6. We can put different nuts inside beside jams, puddings, etc... In this case put only a half amount into the pan, pour some nuts over it and add the other half of mixture.
7. If you roll your “fillings” into some flower than it won’t sink in the muffin.
8. You can freeze the ready muffins! They can last even for 1-2 months!
Moufflet means soft bread in French. This is the origin of the word muffin. Only few people know that until todays mostly sweet muffin it went through a lot of changes. We will show you how it happened.
Cheese grater trick for fresh tomato sauce.
If you like tomato sauce with your pasta this fussless sauce recipe will be no.1 on your list from now on!
After a careless summer our skin can become dull and new wrinkles may appear due to the sun, wind, salty water, and the heat.
Try these amazing tips and trick and make unique sweaters with the help of this video! This lady creates amazing, fashionable and relatively cheap winter clothes and I’m truly amazed by her crafts! She has some great ideas and explains every step for everyone to understand.
This easy recipe is definitely perfect for those who find it hard to properly flip an omelet in the pan.
A mom’s love and pride towards her children knows no barriers, we know. But this one particular mom surely isn’t afraid to go the extra mile for her dear son.